Many people fantasize about starting their own businesses. The freedom to make your own decisions, the autonomy to schedule your day as you please and the opportunity to make a living doing something you love—it’s the foundation of the American dream.
Internet businesses are great because you can work on them from the comfort of your own home in your spare time. The majority of people that earn a full or part time income from websites are doing it from affiliate marketing. From a few extra dollars a month, to thousands of dollars a month, many people with no technical experience are earning good money this way every day!
Starting a web-based business can be a daunting task if you’re not an experienced web developer. Good custom web design can cost thousands of dollars and adding articles or changing content can be a technical nightmare!
Our sites are geared toward people with little or no web development skills. They are turnkey, ready-to-go sites that are just waiting to be marketed. Whether you’d prefer an ecommerce affiliate store, or an information-based niche website, we have many topics to choose from. Our advice would be to choose a site on a subject that interests you or that you are passionate about!
Tech News Website
This is a fully automatic news website in which fresh content is automatically updated on hourly, daily or weekly basis from Google news ( Can be updated from CNN, BBC, Yahoo news or from any source ). You select the news niche you want to build on and add the content sources. This website is designed in such a fashion that there is zero work, it runs fully on autopilot.
This website is built on the latest WordPress version, which means that it is very easy to use and completely beginner friendly. The site is ready for you to monetize by including Google AdSense, ClickBank or basically any ad provider.
WordPress For Dummies eBook
WordPress was born for blogging, but today it also powers one of every five websites. Harness the power of this versatile beast with help from this book! From the basics of installing and setting up WordPress software to adding media files, activating plugins, hosting a network of websites on your domain, and sidestepping pitfalls, it’s all here.
- WordPress 101 — discover how WordPress works, set it up, choose a platform, explore the capabilities of WordPress.org, and check out the newest features
- Getting down to business — choose and register your domain name, get hosting help, set up FTP, and learn to use the WordPress Dashboard
- Setting up your site — establish categories, manage permalinks, compose posts, handle comments, and banish spam
- Flexing your WordPress muscles — explore media management tools and choose plugins that extend WordPress capabilities
- Content management, WordPress style — create a website with custom templates, enable the WordPress network feature, migrate an existing site to WordPress, and manage multiple sites
- Get noticed — learn to optimize your websites and blogs to attract search enginesFind Out More